Monday, April 8, 2013

Hold on a Damn Minute This is Going to Be Exciting!

So I have decided to write a blog (obviously). I got a little gun-ho about it, and now I have nothing to post (obviously); even though I have told everyone about it and sent of Facebook invites (obviously). So you will just have to wait. There will be good things to come. We will laugh and cry and buy a monkey; it will be amazing. You are going to want to see this, be a part of this, tell you grandchildren that you remember when you were the first person to ever read the amazingly, wonderful Sarcasm or Truth? blog.  Where are you going? Are you coming back? Fine! That is just fine! The monkey and I will have more fun with out you! I was going to let you name him, but now you....oh, coming back now are you? Well, you have left me once, you will probably do it again. And the monkey and I will laugh and laugh and laugh....

1 comment: